Discussions under General

How do I install this?

first post: doomnik wrote: I can't find any place where it tells me how to add the extensions,...

How can I retrieve the real position in ZoomControl when the zoom is not 1.0?

first post: dlopezgonzalez wrote: Hello I need to know the position when the mouse is clicked in the...

ZoomControl and Adorners

first post: JohnGa wrote: I hope I get it right. I am using the ZoomControl from WPF Extensio...

Implementing ISCrollInfo for WPFExtension's ZoomControl. Calculating Offsets

first post: eladidan wrote: I'm trying to implement IScrollInfo for WPFExtensions' ZoomControl ...

Add Rotate capability

first post: hmlim wrote: I added RotateTransform into transformGroup, rotation work fine whe...

latest post: saurabhsavaliya wrote: Hi, I m also facing same Problem. After Rotate the Canvas, I m not...

Zoom Control for ItemsControl

first post: yoav_123 wrote: Hi, i'm trying to apply a zoom control on an ItemsConrol, using ca...

Zoomcontrol: Fix content-position/disable drag&drop

first post: majbo wrote: Hi Is there a possibility to fix the content position inside a zoo...

Error! Can anyone help?

first post: labberlich wrote: Hi all,I would like to add the ZoomControl to my WPF-Project but I ...

Zooming with slider is wrong

first post: yonifra wrote: Hi,I've placed the ZoomControl in my project, and performed some bi...

latest post: yonifra wrote: OK, fixed my own problem - My MapModel.ZoomFactor was of type float...

Option to limit movement of the controls' content?

first post: yonifra wrote: Hi,Is there an easy way to limit the movement of the ZoomControl's ...

Zoom: Jagged resizing, image disappears when using slider.

first post: tony_vaughan wrote: Hi,I like your control alot, it's exactly what I'm looking for, how...

latest post: yonifra wrote: You're probably not placing your control correctly in a canvas or s...

Multi-touch interaction support

first post: CanCeylan wrote: Hello,I want to extend zoom interactions with multi-touch interacti...

latest post: mast wrote: Hi there,any news on this topic? Having the same problem, any help ...

ZoomControl- limit pan to container

first post: Yuvalic wrote: Hi,ZoomControl works great. One thing I'd like to do, is limit pann...

latest post: palesz wrote: You need to modify the code. You should limit the translateX and tr...

Zooming exact coordinates

first post: canceylan wrote: Hi everyone, I would like to zoom to the specific coordinates with ...

latest post: palesz wrote: Modify the TranslateX and TranslateY properties too.

ZoomControl : How to set Default Zoom to 1:1

first post: locomotive223 wrote: How to set the default zoom factor of ZoomControl to 1:1 ?I want th...

Multiple ZoomControls in one window

first post: Bex_3000 wrote: I get an error when placing two seperate ZoomControls in one user c...

latest post: GreyCloud wrote: I'm also getting the same error with trying to nest a pair of zoom'...

Add snap-to-x functionality

first post: pckujawa wrote: It would be really useful for me if the library provided snap-to fu...

DragBehaviour usage in code

first post: mez wrote: I am creating a class that subclasses from UserControl. I want this...

latest post: pckujawa wrote: @mez, would you mind posting a sample of your code?

One property more

first post: pcdny wrote: I'm not good writing english.This extensions it's very good, but I ...

latest post: pckujawa wrote: I don't see this property in the current source code. Is it impleme...

Add ScrollViewer support

first post: KevinStumpf wrote: Hello,is there an easy way to embed the ZoomControl into a ScrollVi...

GetCoercedTranslate

first post: iop111 wrote: Hi! I would like to use the GetCoercedTranslate method. The content...

Symbol/source server for official WPF Extensions binaries

first post: memfis wrote: Hi,I would like to tell you that we provided symbol and source supp...

ZoomControl - controller position

first post: giuseppemag wrote: Hi! Is there a way to move and resize the controller of a ZoomContr...

latest post: giuseppemag wrote: Of course! Thanks!

EqualityToBooleanConverter exception at design time

first post: vpalle wrote: Hi thereFirst of all, nice work!When using the zoomcontrol I'm gett...

Content of ZoomControl doesn't display

first post: mbonig wrote: Hi,I just found your ZoomControl and I'm so excited, it's exactly w...

latest post: vvdb wrote: I have the same problem with the graphsharp component: it doesn't d...

ZoomControl - FocusedItem property

first post: csrn wrote: I intend to do the underlined (I believe, you participated in graph...

Why is the zoom-out so much faster than the zoom-in?

first post: mbonig wrote: When using the ZoomControl, why is zooming out so much faster (a gr...

latest post: mbonig wrote: After some source code review I think I see the reason. Since the ...

Feature requests

first post: palesz wrote: Have you got any feature request?

• 1-28 of 28 discussions
    • Previous
    • Next