Some extensions for the WPF framework.
Controls, attached behaviours, helper classes, etc.
For example: Zoom Control, DragBehavior, Thread-safe observable collection, etc...
Sample application included!
- Attached Behaviours
- DragBehavior: you can add this Behaviour to any FrameworkElement or FrameworkContentElement based control. For the usage see the
- Animated Scroll Behaviour: you can add animated scrolling behaviour to any ScrollViewer
- TextBox Command Behaviour: you can add Command support to any TextBox. Command execution can be triggered in 5 different ways (Disabled, Enter, Focus, Unfocues, TextChange)
- DispatchedObservableCollection: access the observable collection from a background thread while its bound to the UI in WPF
- Custom Controls
- Zoom Control: panning, zooming (with scroll and with zoom box), automatic fill, animated, support templates
- SHIFT + mouse drag: pan
- CTRL + mouse scroll: zoom
- ALT + mouse drag: zoombox
- BoolToVisibilityConverter: a simple litte IValueConverter which converts bool? to Visibility
- Helper classes
- ExtLogicalTreeHelper: helps to find an ancestor of any element in the LogicalTree (can navigate through Parent and TemplatedParent property).
Feature requests are welcome!
- Commands, ViewModel
- CommandSink, CommandSinkBinding (idea, implementation: Josh Smith
- one of my ideas
- really handy when you want to use Microsoft's Ribbon Controls and your MVVM architecture with the CommandSinks and CommandSinkBindings